Time Line Therapy® Practitioner Certification Training
*Now part of our Intensive NLP Practitioner Certification Training*
Time Line Therapy™ techniques represent a very special area of learning and personal development. This unique technique is used around the globe by thousands of qualified practitioners who consistently achieve and report their magnificent results. Practitioners of Time Line Therapy™ Techniques are carefully supported and monitored by the Time Line Therapy™ Association to ensure the continued integrity of the process.
Time Line Therapy™ has three major components:
- Releasing negative emotions from the past
- Removing limiting beliefs and decisions
- Placing a compelling goal into your future and causing it to happen
So, why remove negative emotions from your past? Some past memories carry with them something which for you is unresolved and incomplete. The unresolved baggage is the negative emotions that you experienced in the past which are now residing, without an invitation within your body. These squatter emotions manifest as an emotional weight attached to certain memories and they still weigh you down as you continue to carry them around.
Life happens to all of us and the way we create new mechanisms for coping is to learn from and ascribe meaning to those events which weren’t particularly pleasant or indeed downright awful. The Time Line Therapy® process enables you to develop new strategies and future proof yourself from similar events, so you react more positively and are more prepared to face life’s challenges head on.
After completing Time Line Therapy®, you actually set in motion a beneficial feedback loop that leads to even greater level of mental and emotional health. As you remove the emotional chains of negative emotions accumulated in your body’s memory from past events, you have an easier time dealing with anything life throws at you. Once you experience freedom from past unresolved negative emotions and you begin to let go of your limiting beliefs and decisions about your own capabilities, life suddenly becomes filled with success and much more fun!
Time Line Therapy® Practitioner Certification Training is a highly interactive and immersive training with the intent of ensuring you are a confident and elegant practitioner who is ready to work with clients and get really tremendous results.
- Introduction to the major Time Line Therapy™ techniques.
- The Prime Directives of the Unconscious mind and how to present them to your client.
- How to pre-frame your client before they work with their Time Line.
- Teaching your client about the gestalt.
- Elicitation of the Time Line and how to deal with ‘I don’t know’.
- Guiding your client along their Time Line with a Test Flight and how to deal with any difficulties.
- Discovering the root cause.
- How to describe the Time Line concept to the client so that it is easy for them to understand.
- Teaching the client about the Time Line and how to demonstrate the Time Line positions.
- Releasing negative emotions from the past.
- How to elicit and develop the learnings the client discovers on the Time Line with Clean Language.
- What to do if the emotions don’t release immediately.
- Useful packaged reframes for positive learnings.
- Working with clients who don’t feel emotions on the Time Line.
- What to do if a client associates into a traumatic memory.
- Understanding how to recognise a limiting decision and a limiting belief.
- How to remove limiting beliefs and decisions on the Time Line.
- Understanding why the emotions disappear.
- Working with the Time Line to remove anxiety.
- Understanding how the client relates to time.
- Changing the direction of the Time Line.
- How to teach your client to set goals.
- The technique for putting a goal into the future Time Line.
- Working with trauma on the Time Line.
- Understand the practical aspects of working with clients and charging models.
- How to produce a Client disclosure and statement of scope of practice.
- Understand how to put together a complete Time Line Therapy™ techniques session.
During this part of your training we cover every aspect of working with Time Line Therapy™. The techniques are so very powerful and amazing that they deserve to be executed really well by the most proficient Practitioners in the profession. Let’s make sure that you are one of the best.
NLP Coach Certification Training
Our NLP Coach Certification represents the culmination and successful blending of all the learning from NLP and Time Line Therapy®. We will skillfully demonstrate how to utilise and apply all of your skills in a coaching context. As qualified coaches ourselves, we have poured all of our knowledge into the design of the course, which includes new coaching techniques and a coaching model which is unique to Quest for Success Ltd. This part of the course represents the most current and the most advanced coaching technology.
The NLP Coach training offers you access to the most effective coaching tools that exist today and our purpose is to make them available to you to improve life, wellbeing, relationships, income and career.
It has long been acknowledged within the personal development community that NLP is the technology of coaching. NLP is by far the most practical, visionary and results oriented technology of understanding and getting in control of our thinking process.
The Coaching Division of the ABNLP has thoroughly researched the field of Coaching as it exists today. The results illustrate beyond a shadow of a doubt that NLP already has the most advanced coaching skills and standards embedded within it. The ABNLP standards for NLP Coach exceed the standards of every coaching organisation that was considered as part of the development research worldwide. The research focused on excellence within the coaching profession by putting the highly professional standards of the ICF (International Coach Federation) under the microscope, applying acute attention to detail, ensuring that each and every one of the 11 coaching competencies is met and in most cases exceeded. This is important.
Quest for Success Ltd have invested a great deal of thought and care into the design of the NLP Coach Course and we are confident that it combines thinking from the best sources in the world and delivers learning which will produce excellent NLP Coaching.
- Understanding yourself as an NLP Coach, what does it mean?
- Why coaching is useful and when you would use a coaching approach.
- Coaching for conscious and unconscious integration.
- Understanding what coaching is so that you can explain with confidence.
- The difference between coaching with a small ‘c’ and Coaching with a capital ‘C’.
- The uses of NLP Coaching.
- What makes a successful NLP Coach?
- What sets NLP coaching apart from other approaches?
- Frames for thinking about coaching
- Creating a ‘Coaching Bubble’.
- How to access your Coach State.
- Thinking about Neurological levels in Coaching.
- Learn to use the Quest for Success UCHANGE™ Coaching Model.
- How to give constructive feedback.
- Contracting with the client and the coaching session agreement.
- How to organise your documentation with coaching plans and progress reviews.
- Understand the on-going nature of coaching with the NLP Coaching Cycle.
- Familiarisation with the ABNLP Coaching Standards and Ethics.
You may already be working in the coaching profession, you may be looking to create a whole new business or service portfolio with NLP Coaching or you may be excited about receiving a new framework into which you can place your NLP work. However you are looking to coach with NLP, you will certainly enjoy thinking like an NLP Coach.