Intensive NLP Master Practitioner Certification© Programme
Gain Certification in four disciplines during one training!
- Master Practitioner of NLP
- Master Practitioner of Time Line Therapy®
- Master Practitioner of Hypnosis
- NLP Master Coach
To become a Master of something means that you have made a journey of learning which has taken you to a destination of complete competency and understanding. More than simply learning and capability, the Mastery of NLP is a discovery of a new world of thinking and transformation, no longer bound by a specific technique portfolio. To be a Master of NLP is to free your cognitive chains and let your innovative and imaginative mind create new pathways in your neural networks, so that you can create new approaches for yourself and your clients.
When you train as a Master Practitioner of NLP, you will be encouraged to take a path of independent thinking, built on the firm foundations of your Practitioner knowledge.
- The mastery of language is the key theme of the first week of your training.
- The way we conceptualise our world and construct our reality provides an incredible fascination, one that shapes thinking and created deep insight into how someone processes their environment internally.
- The way our minds and bodies are connected is explored and your thinking expanded into the actuality of what’s real and what is subjective experience.
- Quantum thinking, which directs us away from traditional understanding of human psychology and towards a whole new approach to how we view the world and beyond, leads us into the exceptional subject of quantum linguistics.
- We use a set of four simple patterns that re-shape thinking in a multi-dimensional way, enabling you to think circles around others and generate innovative ideas.
- Advanced submodalities and designer swish patterns, advanced negotiation and mediation techniques, advanced work with strategies, advanced re-framing and linguistic Parts Integration.
- Prime Concerns is a method of discovering the deepest part of the linguistic deep structure of meaning. It’s what you need to know in order to reach the problems that are hidden from awareness, deep in the unconscious mind.
- Discovering Meta-Programmes assists us to uncover the true nature of how a person thinks about their work and their motivations to do work.
- An in-depth study of values, how to help someone to really understand how they have created the life they have and how to get the life they want.
- How to design and deliver a compelling and informative training with charisma and grace. We will share with you the secrets of training both the conscious and unconscious minds, to make learning easy and impactful.
- NLP began with modelling. Modelling is how we observe in great detail, how an expert produces a specific result and then transforms those observations into a programme of training that can be taught to anyone.
- Learn to recognise and utilise Values Levels, as taught by Dr. Clare Graves and continued by the National Values Centre and Spiral Dynamics.
All students wishing to enroll on the Master Practitioner training must meet the following conditions:
You must have received your NLP Practitioner Certification with Quest for Success Ltd or an ABNLP approved provider known to us. Please give us a call to check if you are trained to an appropriate standard.
You must have gained a Time Line Therapy® Practitioner Certificate. This is a 3 day training and the details are available on the Quest for Success Ltd website.
You must have gained a Hypnosis Practitioner Certificate. This is a 2 day training and the details are available on the Quest for Success Ltd website.
Part 1: Pre-course study
As soon as you book your NLP Master Practitioner Course, we will send you your pre-course study pack so that you can start your learning immediately, in your own time and at your own pace. The pack, which is included in the cost of your training, contains:
- Set of 28 CDs narrated by Dr. Tad James and Dr Adrianna James, two of the leading lights in NLP.
- A comprehensive course manual
- A learning worksheet via e-mail, which you complete as you learn, to ensure you have a firm grasp of each topic.
- The course slide pack.
Listening to the CD pack in conjunction with the course manual will give you an excellent understanding of NLP at Master Practitioner level and enable you to complete your worksheet. The completed worksheet is e-mailed to us and we will give you feedback and help out with any areas you are unsure of. You will be able to contact your trainer at any time during your pre-course study, we are there to guide you through the study work and ensure all of your questions are answered.
Part 2: 14 Days Intensive Master Practitioner Training
- 14 days of theory, practical application, excitement and fun!
- In the time between the two training weeks, you will carry out a modelling project, which is one of the most enjoyable aspects of the training and great fun when everyone comes back together for the second week.